Mackenzie is one month old today. Woop! 🙂
Here are some things she is good at:
1) Keeping her parents on their toes.
– She learning new tricks every day. One of her favorite things to do is test her vocal chords by making a wide variety of random sounds. So, she’ll just be quiet and content and then we’ll hear a loud exclamation coming from her direction. Invariably, she’ll look just as surprised as we do!
– Also, she now has a rash (hives) that has us scratching our heads. Is it because of the dryer sheets? Perhaps. She doesn’t seem to mind, but just seeing those red bumps makes ME itchy.
2) Peeing on scales. Now ordinarily, I wouldn’t list this as an accomplishment, but this girl has been weighed four times now and has flooded the scale four times. That’s a 100% track record and it’s nothing to sneeze at. Her next appointment is in four weeks and we’ll see if she can keep up the streak.
3) Waking her daddy up with a smile.