At 3am this morning, we rolled into Columbus after having been away for two full months.
5 hours later, I had an ultrasound that confirmed we are having a baby girl! Everything looks healthy and lovely.
We were returning from a whirlwind roadtrip tour of Utah, California, and Wyoming and had a(n almost entirely) fabulous time visiting family and friends. Now that we are home safe and sound, I just might blog about it.
Here are a few pics in the meantime:
Oh, and I got my ears pierced on my birthday and I love ’em!
A few things I’ve missed in Columbus:
- Four friends giving birth.
- Earth Day = free best-veggie-burger-on-earth at Northstar Cafe
- Getting my garden started on time.
- Seeing girlfriends at the first annual Riverside women’s reunion weekend. A dozen good friends who’ve moved away came back to Columbus for it.
- Collecting mail. I just waded through a knee-high pile of paper.
- Spring. It’s in the high 80s now and I just came from 40s in Jackson Hole.
- My kitchen. It’s been tricky cooking on the road without my usual staples.
- The first farmers’ markets of the season! We’ll be in Worthington this Saturday for sure.