Just the facts, ma’am:
- My dad flew in on Sunday because I was stressed about him missing the action.
- It’s Thursday. There’s been no action.
- Though we’ve loved having my dad here and he’s the best labor coach there is. “Just start pushing, Anne!” 😉
- At my appointment yesterday, I was declared a 3.5 and told that I likely wouldn’t dilate further until labor started but that it could start any day or even that night.
- I’ve walked ~11 miles in the last 3 days. The contractions stay right around 4-5 minutes apart while I’m walking, but aren’t painful enough to be exciting.
- My doctor sees Scott all the time at the hospital and always exclaims she thought I’d go by now.
- I actually scheduled an induction date for Sunday but I still think I won’t make it that long.
- Even though the induction won’t be starting me from “scratch” like last time, I’d so much rather go into labor on my own!
- Time for more walking.
- My kitchen floor is spotless, my fridge is stocked with veggie soup, fixings for Zucchini and Corn Tacos and my kitchen counters are laden with local fruit (we went peach and apple picking on Monday!)
C’mon, Baby Bean!