Each in 11 words or less.
- Caitlyn no longer Erkels at night. Scott sleeps upstairs again!
- Mackenzie has been diaper-free for 3 months. Major parenting win.
- Caitlyn blows out at least one diaper nearly every day.
- I will seek advice on that topic. Repeat: Poo post imminent.
- My job now is to be a mother, wife and homemaker.
- I’ve made some major progress in my career lately.
- Meal planning, house upkeep, schedules, and habits have been successfully implemented.
- But oh man, I have a long way to go.
- Scott is gone 14+ hours a day. I miss him.
- I catch myself thinking I might be pregnant.
- Then I remember “pregnant” and “tired” are two different things. 🙂