I’ve updated the links at the bottom of my original cookbook post to reflect the new version.
A handful of new recipes and some important corrections motivated me to update:
Perfect Whole Grain Pancakes – Breads
Whole Wheat Burger Buns – Breads (not a new recipe, was just left out of the cookbook the first time around)
Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls – Breads (not a new recipe, was just left out of the cookbook the first time around)
Crockpot Corn Chowder – Soups – Winter – Bell Pepper Red , Carrots, Corn , Potatoes
Pad Thai – Pasta – Bean Sprouts, Carrots, Cilantro, Coconut Milk, Green Onions, Lettuce Romaine , Mushrooms, Tofu
Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad – Pasta – Carrots, Green Onions, Lettuce Romaine,Tofu
Refried Beans – More Mains – Green Chiles
Broccoli Curry Udon – Pasta -Broccoli, Red Onion
Speedy Romesco Pasta (previously in the index, but now I’m including the full recipe with our modifications)
– specified toasted for sesame oil in Asian Spinach Salad with Orange and Avocado (important!)
– Added 1 c. almonds to Pop ’ems recipe (important!)
– I added full instructions for the Whole Wheat Pizza Crust, since I had left a big chunk out before, sorry!
– Added “seeded” to description of jalapenos in the Fresh Corn Soup (Important! This is waaaaay too spicy if you leave the seeds in!)
– Updated the Indian Baked Rice recipe with more specific instructions
– Added carrots to Vegetable and Chickpea Curry (1 c. sliced)
– more hazelnuts in the Butter Lettuce, Red Pear, Feta and Hazelnut Salad (1/2 c.)
– added time to make Massaged Kale Salad (30 min) . How is it I have yet to time any other recipes? Baby steps, I suppose…
– added date crumble option to Pumpkin Muffins recipe (use 1/3 c. instead of the 1/2 c. brown sugar)
– changed Gluten-Free Waffles to specify brown rice (not quinoa or buckwheat) since I had quinoa fail twice and have yet to try buckwheat
Anne’s Perfect Pancakes – *sniff*. When you find something superior, you have to let the old one go.
Avocado and Watercress Salad – We much prefer Asian Avocado Salsa